WISE CONFERENCE

2020

DOWNTOWN TORONTO

JANUARY 24-26, 2020

From WISE UofT: 
 

Women in Science and Engineering is proud to present our 8th Annual National Conference!

The WISE National Conference serves as a catalyst to inspire and empower individuals to pursue their passions, broaden their horizons, and form meaningful connections. The conference brings together delegates from all across Canada to share ideas and become inspired over the course of a two-day event dedicated to professional and personal growth, featuring inspirational leaders from a wide range of STEM fields, as well as workshops, case competitions, and career fairs.

The McMaster Women In Engineering Society will be providing accommodation and a 60% reduction on the conference ticket price for the first 20 to sign up below before October 28, 2019. The other 40% of the ticket price must be paid in exchange for the ticket. This price will be $35.

WIE will be purchasing your ticket. If you purchase your own ticket there will be no reimbursement. 

 

Please fill out every section of survey

Keep Up to Date & Follow Us!

Want to Join Our Mailing List?

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • LinkedIn - Black Circle